CVS stores near me in Guntersville, AL
1445 GUNTER AVENUE
GUNTERSVILLE, AL, 35976
Guntersville, Alabama Pharmacies
There are 3 in the Guntersville area, so you're likely to have one nearby. If you're packing your bags for a trip out of town or a local just living the Guntersville life, your medication is vital, and your local CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're in a hurry. You will find 3 drive-thru locations near the area when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Guntersville
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require. This is especially important in Guntersville, where there is a lot to doóincluding enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Mountain Air Trampoline Park. Locating the best pharmacy in Guntersville not only gives you a place to pick up a new prescription from Family Medical Center of Arab; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Guntersville Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are offered at our Guntersville pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Guntersville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Gunter Avenue location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Buy your medications in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes like prescription delivery in Guntersville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Guntersville offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Guntersville, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Guntersville, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Guntersville, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Guntersville, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Guntersville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Guntersville, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Guntersville, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Guntersville, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Guntersville, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Guntersville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Guntersville, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.