CVS stores near me in Haleyville, AL
1901 11TH AVE.
HALEYVILLE, AL, 35565
Pharmacies in Haleyville, Alabama
You will find 2 CVS pharmacies in the Haleyville area, which makes it easy for residents to purchase their medication. Vacationers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their medication nearby. There are sure to be days when you're in a hurry and can't take the time to find a parking space. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Haleyville in the city to help you get your medication as quickly and conveniently.
Your Haleyville Pharmacy
In Haleyville, there's a lot to do, but occasionally when you're going about your day you need to be prepared for anything. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever you do. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Haleyville, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Haleyville Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the demands of every local, including are provided at our Haleyville pharmacies to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Haleyville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 11Th Avenue location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Buy your prescriptions in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Haleyville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Haleyville provide everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Haleyville, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Haleyville, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Haleyville, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Haleyville, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Haleyville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Haleyville, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Haleyville, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Haleyville, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Haleyville, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Haleyville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Haleyville, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.