CVS stores near me in Hartselle, AL
240 HWY 31 SOUTHWEST SUITE #11
HARTSELLE, AL, 35640
Pharmacies in Hartselle, Alabama
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Hartselle area is easy. In fact, there are 5 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for your next journey or getting refills for your home, we've got you covered. Occasionally, you are in a rush and every minute counts. In Hartselle, you can find 3 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not have time to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hartselle
No matter what you do, we help you get the things you need to get through the day. This is extra important in Hartselle, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Hartselle is where to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Huntsville Hospital Urgent Care - Decatur, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Hartselle Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Hartselle are glad to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Hwy 31 Southwest Suite store help our patients find prescription drugs in Hartselle at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Hartselle (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hartselle.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Hartselle, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hartselle, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hartselle, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hartselle, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hartselle, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hartselle, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Hartselle, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hartselle, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hartselle, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hartselle!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hartselle, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.