CVS stores near me in Harvest, AL
5859 HIGHWAY 53
HARVEST, AL, 35749
Harvest, Alabama Pharmacies
The Harvest area has 15 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to get the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at Oakwood University, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming adventure and residents who require regular refills can all get their pharmaceutical requirements met. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Harvest, like when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, if you're trying to be quick and would rather not leave your car to go inside, the 12 drive-thru drugstores in town are there to meet your needs.
Your Harvest Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is especially important in Harvest, where there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day thrill-seeking at Splash Pad. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Harvest, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Huntsville Hospital Lung Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Harvest
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our Harvest pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Hwy 53 location help our patients find medication in Harvest at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Harvest (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Harvest offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Harvest, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Harvest, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Harvest, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Harvest, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Harvest, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Harvest, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Harvest, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Harvest, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Harvest, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Harvest!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Harvest, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.