CVS stores near me in Hoover, AL
2301 JOHN HAWKINS PKWY
HOOVER, AL, 35244
1881 CHACE RD.
HOOVER, AL, 35244
2201 TYLER RD.
HOOVER, AL, 35226
5400 HWY 280
HOOVER, AL, 35242
Pharmacies in Hoover, Alabama
The Hoover area has 42 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you'll have one nearby. Whether you are packing your bags for a fun getaway, a student starting a new term at Samford University, or a local just living the Hoover life, you need your medication, and your local CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you realize you need more of your meds late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to discover you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near Hoover. Additionally, you can find 31 drive-thru locations near the city when you do not want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hoover
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park, catching a game at Vestavia Hills High School Football Field, or exploring Birmingham Civil Rights National Monument, there's plenty to do in Hoover. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Hoover, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Select Specialty Hospital - Birmingham, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Hoover Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Hoover are proud to offer the following services to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Tyler Road store help our patients get rapid refills in Hoover at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Hoover (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Hoover provide ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get over-the-counter items or prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Hoover, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hoover, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hoover, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hoover, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hoover, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hoover, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Hoover, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hoover, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hoover, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hoover!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hoover, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.