CVS stores near me in Jackson, AL
Pharmacies in Jackson, Alabama
If you're in search of medication in Jackson, your search is over. The College Avenue CVS has a pharmacy that can gladly satisfy your needs. With a central location, the branch is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters heading off on their next adventure, and everyone in between. Sometimes you have to find a 24-hour pharmacy near Jackson, like when you're on your way to catch a late flight or have an emergency late at night. Every now and then, you could be too pressed for time to get out of your car and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Take a look at the details of the College Avenue CVS to see what amenities it has.
Your Jackson Pharmacy
There's plenty to do in Jackson, including catching a game at Legion Field at Simpkins Stadium - Home of the Aggies. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Jackson not only provides somewhere to fill a new prescription from Jackson Medical Center; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Jackson Services
CVS pharmacies in Jackson are dedicated to meeting the medical demands of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the College Avenue store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Jackson at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Jackson (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Jackson.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Jackson, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jackson, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jackson, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jackson, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jackson, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jackson, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Jackson, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jackson, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jackson, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jackson!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jackson, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.