CVS stores near me in Lanett, AL
10 VETERANS MEMORIAL PARKWAY, CORNER OF HIGHWAY 29 AND 50
LANETT, AL, 36863
Pharmacies in Lanett, Alabama
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Lanett area. In fact, there are 4 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a fun vacation or before starting another semester at Point University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a late flight, and have a prescription refill as you are hurriedly packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Lanett. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 4 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and go in the store.
Your Lanett Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help get you the things you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Lanett, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Lanett, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Fresenius Medical Care at Lanier Memorial Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Lanett Services
Lanett CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Veterans Memorial Parkway store help you find medication in Lanett at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes like prescription refills, prescription delivery in Lanett (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lanett provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Lanett, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lanett, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lanett, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lanett, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lanett, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lanett, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Lanett, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lanett, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lanett, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lanett!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lanett, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.