CVS stores near me in Midfield, AL
Pharmacies in Midfield, Alabama
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Midfield area is simple. In fact, you'll find 39 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for an upcoming journey or a student getting a refill prior to enrolling at Miles College, we've got you covered. When you booked a red-eye, and need to refill your medication as you are hurriedly preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Midfield. Along with the 4 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 28 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Midfield Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park, cheering on your team at Albert J. H. Sloan - Alumni Stadium, or enjoying Birmingham Civil Rights National Monument, there is plenty to do in Midfield. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever comes your way. Locating the best pharmacy in Midfield does more than give you a place to get new orders from Hospital Medical Center West; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Midfield
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. Our Midfield pharmacies are glad to provide services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Midfield at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Bessemer Super Highway location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Midfield (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Midfield.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Midfield, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Midfield, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Midfield, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Midfield, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Midfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Midfield, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Midfield, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Midfield, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Midfield, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Midfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Midfield, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.