CVS stores near me in Mountain Brook, AL
93 EUCLID AVENUE
MOUNTAIN BROOK, AL, 35213
Pharmacies in Mountain Brook, Alabama
Mountain Brook locals, from students at Samford University to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all can get their medication refills without going too far. There are 43 CVS pharmacies in the Mountain Brook area to help you find the medicinal care you seek. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Mountain Brook, like when you've booked a red-eye out of Birmingham International, you will be happy to know you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you can find 32 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Mountain Brook
There's plenty to do in Mountain Brookófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Splash Pad to enjoying Birmingham Civil Rights National Monument or cheering on your team at Mountain Brook Football Field. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Mountain Brook, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Fresenius Medical Care at Trinity Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need.
Mountain Brook CVS Pharmacies Services
Mountain Brook CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Euclid Ave store help our patients get medication refilled in Mountain Brook at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Mountain Brook (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mountain Brook.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Mountain Brook, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mountain Brook, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mountain Brook, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mountain Brook, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mountain Brook, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mountain Brook, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Mountain Brook, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mountain Brook, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mountain Brook, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mountain Brook!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mountain Brook, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.