CVS stores near me in Oneonta, AL
602 1ST AVENUE EAST
ONEONTA, AL, 35121
Oneonta, Alabama Pharmacies
With 2 CVS pharmacies in the Oneonta area, you are sure to find one nearby. If you are packing up to head out of town or a local just living the Oneonta life, you need your meds, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're in a rush. You can find 2 drive-thru drugstores in the city when you do not want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Oneonta
There is plenty to do in Oneonta, including cheering on your team at Gilbreath Stadium. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Oneonta not only provides a place to pick up new orders from United Doctors Family Medical Center Altoona; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Oneonta CVS Pharmacies Services
Oneonta CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Oneonta at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the 1St Avenue location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription delivery in Oneonta (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Oneonta.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Oneonta, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Oneonta, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Oneonta, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Oneonta, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Oneonta, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Oneonta, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Oneonta, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Oneonta, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Oneonta, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Oneonta!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Oneonta, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.