CVS stores near me in Oxford, AL
825 QUINTARD DR.
OXFORD, AL, 36203
400 OXFORD EXCHANGE BLVD
OXFORD, AL, 36203
Pharmacies in Oxford, Alabama
Oxford residents, from those happy to relax at home to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription refills nearby. There are 6 Oxford area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you require. There are sure to be times when you are short on time and can't run into the store. Fortunately, there are 5 drive thru pharmacies in Oxford in the city so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Oxford Pharmacy
There are plenty of possibilities for things to do in Oxford, like adventuring at Freedom Riders National Monument or catching a game at Oxford Stadium. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Oxford does more than provide somewhere to pick up a new order from Regional Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Oxford
Oxford CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Quintard Avenue location help you get rapid refills in Oxford at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing medication delivery in Oxford (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Oxford provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription medication as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Oxford, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Oxford, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Oxford, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Oxford, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Oxford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Oxford, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Oxford, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Oxford, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Oxford, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Oxford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Oxford, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.