CVS stores near me in Ozark, AL
176 ANDREWS AVE.
OZARK, AL, 36360
Ozark, Alabama Pharmacies
You will find 4 CVS pharmacies in the Ozark area, which makes it simple to buy your medication. Travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There will occasionally be times when you are in a hurry and can't take the time to park your car. Fortunately, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Ozark in the city to help you get your medication as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Ozark
No matter what you do, we help get you the things you need. In Ozark, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Ozark, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Dale Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Ozark
Ozark CVS pharmacies are here to meet the demands of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Ozark at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Andrews Avenue location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Ozark (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Ozark provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get prescription meds as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Ozark, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ozark, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ozark, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ozark, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ozark, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ozark, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Ozark, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ozark, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ozark, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ozark!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ozark, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.