CVS stores near me in Phenix City, AL
5405 SUMMERVILLE RD
PHENIX CITY, AL, 36867
2514 CRAWFORD ROAD
PHENIX CITY, AL, 36867
Phenix City, Alabama Pharmacies
Phenix City locals, from students at Columbus State University to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills locally. There are 10 Phenix City area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Phenix City, such as when you booked a red-eye out of Columbus Metropolitan, you will be happy to know you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You'll also find 9 drive-thru pharmacies near Phenix City for those times when you're in a hurry and can't look for parking.
Your Phenix City Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you need. In Phenix City, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to get the most out of your day. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Phenix City, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require to get through the day.
Phenix City CVS Pharmacies Services
Phenix City CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Crawford Road store help our patients find medication in Phenix City at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Phenix City (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Phenix City.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Get over-the-counter items or prescription meds at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Phenix City, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Phenix City, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Phenix City, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Phenix City, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Phenix City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Phenix City, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Phenix City, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Phenix City, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Phenix City, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Phenix City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Phenix City, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.