CVS stores near me in Piedmont, AL
145 U.S. HWY. 278 EAST BY-PASS, 145 US-278 PIEDMONT, AL 36272
PIEDMONT, AL, 36272
Piedmont, Alabama Pharmacies
The Piedmont area has 3 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers getting ready for an upcoming trip and residents who require regular refills all have their prescription medication needs met. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you find yourself running late and do not have time to run into the store. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Piedmont in the city to help you get your meds and get back to everything else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Piedmont
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Piedmont, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be able to deal with what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Piedmont not only provides a place to pick up new orders from Floyd Cherokee Medical Center Rural Health Clinic Piedmont; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items necessary to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Piedmont CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. Our Piedmont pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the US Highway store help our patients find prescription drugs in Piedmont at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes such as prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Piedmont (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Piedmont offer ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Piedmont, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Piedmont, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Piedmont, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Piedmont, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Piedmont, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Piedmont, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Piedmont, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Piedmont, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Piedmont, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Piedmont!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Piedmont, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.