CVS stores near me in Pike Road, AL
9505 VAUGHN ROAD, PIKE ROAD
PIKE ROAD, AL, 36064
Pike Road, Alabama Pharmacies
The Pike Road area has 12 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to locate the medicine you require in any part of town. College students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to Auburn University At Montgomery, vacationers preparing for an upcoming trip and residents who require regular coverage all have their pharmaceutical requirements covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Pike Road, like when you have to make a red-eye. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, if you are short on time and can't get out of your car to go inside, the 11 drive-thru pharmacies near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pike Road
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Pike Road, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Pike Road not only gives you the ability to fill new orders from Baptist Medical Center East; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you require to make it through your day or make your next trip successful.
Pike Road CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of every local, including are available at our Pike Road pharmacies to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Vaughn Road store help our patients get medication refilled in Pike Road at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes including prescription delivery in Pike Road (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pike Road.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find everyday items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Pike Road, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pike Road, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pike Road, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pike Road, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pike Road, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pike Road, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Pike Road, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pike Road, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pike Road, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pike Road!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pike Road, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.