CVS stores near me in Russellville, AL
14695 HWY 43
RUSSELLVILLE, AL, 35653
Pharmacies in Russellville, Alabama
Since there are 2 CVS pharmacies in the Russellville area, there is a good chance you'll have one a short distance away. If you are getting your luggage ready for a big tripor a local just living the Russellville life, you have to have your meds, and your local CVS helps you access them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're pressed for time. Fortunately, you can find 2 drive-thru locations near town in case you do not want to go into the store.
Your Russellville Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Russellville, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to fully enjoy your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Russellville not only gives you the ability to get new orders from Russellville Hospital; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Russellville Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the needs of every residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Russellville to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Highway 43 location help you find medication in Russellville at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Russellville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Russellville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Russellville, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Russellville, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Russellville, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Russellville, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Russellville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Russellville, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Russellville, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Russellville, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Russellville, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Russellville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Russellville, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.