CVS stores near me in Scottsboro, AL
801 S. BROAD ST.
SCOTTSBORO, AL, 35768
Pharmacies in Scottsboro, Alabama
The South Broad Street CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently located in the center of Scottsboro. So whether you are you're a student getting your medication getting refills for your home or a vacationer packing up for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're short on time and don't have time to look for parking and go inside to browse, go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Scottsboro. Check store hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your prescription filled any time of day, like when you're catching a late flight.
Your Scottsboro Pharmacy
There is so much to do in Scottsboro, and sometimes when you are out and about you need to prepare for the unexpected. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Scottsboro, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Highlands Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Scottsboro Services
CVS pharmacies in Scottsboro are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Broad Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Scottsboro at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with managing medication refills, medication delivery in Scottsboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Scottsboro.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Scottsboro, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Scottsboro, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Scottsboro, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Scottsboro, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Scottsboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Scottsboro, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Scottsboro, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Scottsboro, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Scottsboro, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Scottsboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Scottsboro, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.