CVS stores near me in Talladega, AL
Pharmacies in Talladega, Alabama
Talladega locals, from college students at Talladega College to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 4 CVS pharmacies in the Talladega area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. There will occasionally be times when you're pressed for time and can't run into the store. Thankfully, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Talladega in town so you can get your medication as quickly and conveniently.
Your Talladega Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you need. This is extra important in Talladega, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are out and about. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Talladega, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Citizens Baptist Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Talladega
CVS pharmacies in Talladega are here to meet the medical demands of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Battle Street location help you get rapid refills in Talladega at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes such as prescription refills, medication delivery in Talladega (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Talladega offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Talladega, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Talladega, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Talladega, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Talladega, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Talladega, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Talladega, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Talladega, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Talladega, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Talladega, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Talladega!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Talladega, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.