CVS stores near me in Union Springs, AL
Union Springs, Alabama Pharmacies
You will find 2 CVS pharmacies in the Union Springs area, making it easy for residents to purchase their medication. Travelers getting things ready before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can buy their medication nearby. There are sure to be times when you are pressed for time and can't take the time to park your car. Thankfully, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Union Springs in the area so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Union Springs Pharmacy
You're sure to have a lot to do in Union Springs but to have a carefree day, you have to be ready. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Union Springs, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Bullock County Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Union Springs
Union Springs CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Baskin Street North location help you find prescription drugs in Union Springs at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription delivery in Union Springs (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Union Springs.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Union Springs, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Union Springs, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Union Springs, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Union Springs, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Union Springs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Union Springs, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Union Springs, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Union Springs, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Union Springs, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Union Springs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Union Springs, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.