CVS stores near me in Warrior, AL
434 HWY 31
WARRIOR, AL, 35180
Pharmacies in Warrior, Alabama
Warrior citizens, from those happy to stay home to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication nearby. There are 14 Warrior area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Warrior, such as when you've booked a red-eye, you will be glad to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Additionally, you can find 11 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a hurry and would rather not go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Warrior
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you require to make it through the day. In Warrior, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. The best pharmacy helps you find the items you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Warrior is the place to go for prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Warrior
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are provided at our Warrior pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Highway 31 location help our patients find prescription drugs in Warrior at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Warrior (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Warrior.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get everyday items as well as prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Warrior, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Warrior, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Warrior, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Warrior, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Warrior, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Warrior, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Warrior, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Warrior, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Warrior, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Warrior!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Warrior, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.