CVS stores near me in Hot Springs, AR
Hot Springs, Arkansas Pharmacies
There is a pharmacy at the Central Avenue CVS, which is conveniently situated in the center of Hot Springs. Travelers getting ready for their next adventure, and locals who require regular care, can all get their pharmaceutical requirements met. When you're catching a red-eye, and have to refill your medication as you're hurriedly packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Hot Springs is what you need. Along with 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies if you don't have time to park your car and run into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hot Springs
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Hot Springs, this is especially important, as there is so much to doólike adventuring at Hot Springs National Park. The best pharmacy helps you find what you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Hot Springs is the place to go for medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Hot Springs CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Hot Springs are committed to meeting the demands of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Central Avenue store help our patients get rapid refills in Hot Springs at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in Hot Springs (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hot Springs provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription medication as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Hot Springs, AR Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hot Springs, AR?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hot Springs, AR deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hot Springs, AR?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hot Springs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hot Springs, AR?
For pharmacy delivery in Hot Springs, Arkansas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arkansas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hot Springs, AR?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arkansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hot Springs, AR?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hot Springs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hot Springs, AR offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.