CVS stores near me in Little Rock, AR
Pharmacies in Little Rock, Arkansas
You can shop at 7 CVS pharmacies in the Little Rock area, making it easy for members of the community to purchase their prescription drugs. College students getting ready to move in for a new year at Philander Smith College, travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and Little Rock natives all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There will sometimes be times when you are in a hurry and can't get out of your car. Fortunately, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Little Rock in the city so you can get your medication as quickly and easily.
Your Local Pharmacy in Little Rock
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you what you need. This is especially important in Little Rock, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to handle what comes your way and to have a really fun day. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Little Rock, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Arkansas Surgical Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Little Rock
CVS pharmacies in Little Rock are open to meet the needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you find medication in Little Rock at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes like prescription delivery in Little Rock (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Little Rock.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items or prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Little Rock, AR Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Little Rock, AR?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Little Rock, AR deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Little Rock, AR?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Little Rock, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Little Rock, AR?
For pharmacy delivery in Little Rock, Arkansas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arkansas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Little Rock, AR?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arkansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Little Rock, AR?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Little Rock!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Little Rock, AR offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.