CVS stores near me in Springdale, AR
2001 S.THOMPSON ST
SPRINGDALE, AR, 72764
Pharmacies in Springdale, Arkansas
The Springdale area has 6 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before starting classes at Ecclesia College, travelers preparing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require daily support can all get their prescription medication needs met. There are times when, for whatever reason, you're short on time and do not have time to park your car. Thankfully, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Springdale in the city so you can refill your prescription and get back to whatever else you have planned.
Your Springdale Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Springdale, where there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Lokomotion Family Fun Park. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Springdale does more than provide somewhere to fill new prescriptions from Willow Creek Women's Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Springdale
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Springdale pharmacies are happy to offer services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Springdale at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the S. Thompson Street location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes including prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Springdale (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Springdale.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Springdale, AR Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Springdale, AR?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Springdale, AR deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Springdale, AR?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Springdale, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Springdale, AR?
For pharmacy delivery in Springdale, Arkansas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arkansas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Springdale, AR?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arkansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Springdale, AR?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Springdale!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Springdale, AR offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.