CVS stores near me in Van Buren, AR
2015 FAYETTEVILLE ROAD
VAN BUREN, AR, 72956
Pharmacies in Van Buren, Arkansas
Van Buren citizens, from college students at University Of Arkansas-Fort Smith to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs without going too far. There are 2 Van Buren area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you require. There will sometimes be times when you are in a hurry and can't run into the store. Luckily, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Van Buren in the city so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Van Buren Pharmacy
There are several choices if you're looking for something to do in Van Buren, like cheering on your team at Alma Airedale Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Van Buren is the place to go for medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Van Buren CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. Our Van Buren pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Van Buren at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Fayetteville Road location. Create a customized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Get your medications in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Van Buren (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Van Buren.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Van Buren, AR Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Van Buren, AR?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Van Buren, AR deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Van Buren, AR?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Van Buren, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Van Buren, AR?
For pharmacy delivery in Van Buren, Arkansas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Arkansas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Van Buren, AR?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Arkansas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Van Buren, AR?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Van Buren!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Van Buren, AR offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.