CVS stores near me in Alamo, CA
3158 DANVILLE BLVD
ALAMO, CA, 94507
Pharmacies in Alamo, California
Alamo residents, from students at Saint Mary's College Of California to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication conveniently. There are 76 CVS pharmacies in the Alamo area to help provide the medicinal care you seek. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Alamo, such as when you have to catch a red-eye, you will be glad to know you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can even find 17 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're pressed for time and would rather not find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Alamo
There is plenty to do in Alamo, such as enjoying Eugene ONeill National Historic Site or cheering on your team at Monte Vista Baseball Field. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Alamo not only gives you a place to get new prescriptions from Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Alamo CVS Pharmacies Services
Alamo CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical needs of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Alamo at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Danville Boulevard location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Get your refills at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Alamo (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Alamo.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription drugs as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Alamo, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Alamo, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Alamo, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Alamo, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Alamo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Alamo, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Alamo, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Alamo, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Alamo, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Alamo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Alamo, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.