CVS stores near me in Alhambra, CA
816 E. MAIN STREET
ALHAMBRA, CA, 91801
1485 E. VALLEY BLVD.
ALHAMBRA, CA, 91801
2532 W. VALLEY BLVD.
ALHAMBRA, CA, 91803
2120 W MAIN ST
ALHAMBRA, CA, 91801
Alhambra, California Pharmacies
The Alhambra area has 233 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to buy the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Students hoping to refill prescriptions prior to starting classes at Platt College-Los Angeles, globetrotters packing for an upcoming vacation and locals in need of ongoing coverage all have their pharmaceutical demands covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Alhambra, such as when you have to catch a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 20 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you are trying to be quick and can't take the time to find a parking spot, the 77 drive-thru locations near the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Alhambra
There are plenty of options if you're looking for something to do in Alhambra, like cheering on your team at Jesse Owens Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you choose to do. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Alhambra is the place to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from 333 Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Alhambra Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are provided at our Alhambra pharmacies to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Main Street location help you find medication in Alhambra at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with accessing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Alhambra (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Alhambra.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase prescription meds as well as over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Alhambra, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Alhambra, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Alhambra, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Alhambra, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Alhambra, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Alhambra, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Alhambra, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Alhambra, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Alhambra, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Alhambra!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Alhambra, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.