CVS stores near me in Alpine, CA
1385 TAVERN RD
ALPINE, CA, 91901
Alpine, California Pharmacies
The Alpine area has 17 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers getting ready for their next adventure and locals who require regular support all have their prescription medication demands covered. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Alpine, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you are short on time and don't want to get out of your car to shop, the 6 drive-thru locations near the area will meet your needs.
Your Alpine Pharmacy
You are sure to find plenty to do in Alpine but to have a really fun day, you need to be able to deal with what comes your way. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Alpine is the place to go for medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Alpine
CVS pharmacies in Alpine are open to meet the needs of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Tavern Road store help you get medication refilled in Alpine at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Alpine (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Alpine offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Alpine, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Alpine, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Alpine, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Alpine, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Alpine, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Alpine, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Alpine, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Alpine, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Alpine, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Alpine!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Alpine, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.