CVS stores near me in Aptos, CA
783 RIO DEL MAR BLVD STE 3
APTOS, CA, 95003
Pharmacies in Aptos, California
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Aptos area is simple. In fact, there are 45 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to beginning another semester at Five Branches University or getting ready for a big getaway, we've got you covered. When you booked a red-eye, and need to fill prescriptions to finalize your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Aptos is what you'll need. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 6 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Aptos
In Aptos, there is a lot to do, like spending the day having fun at Roaring Camp or catching a game at Dewey Tompkins Field. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Aptos does more than provide somewhere to get new orders from Santa Cruz Occupational Medical Center - SCOMC; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Aptos Services
Aptos CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Aptos at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Mount Hermon Road location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Aptos (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Aptos.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Aptos, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Aptos, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Aptos, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Aptos, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Aptos, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Aptos, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Aptos, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Aptos, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Aptos, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Aptos!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Aptos, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.