CVS stores near me in Arleta, CA
9089 WOODMAN AVE.
ARLETA, CA, 91331
9725 LAUREL CANYON BLVD
ARLETA, CA, 91331
Pharmacies in Arleta, California
There are 148 CVS pharmacies in the Arleta area, which makes it simple to find your prescription medication. College students living near campus at California State University-Northridge, globetrotters getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Arleta is your only choice, like when you're catching a red-eye out of Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena. Thankfully, CVS has 13 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you could be so short on time that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. When that happens, the 34 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Arleta
In Arleta, there's plenty to do, including spending the day having fun at Amazing Escape Room or cheering on your team at Kevin Williams Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Arleta not only provides the ability to get new orders from Valley Occupational Medical Center; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you need to make it through your day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Arleta
Arleta CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Arleta at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Sepulveda Boulevard location. Set up a customized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes like medication delivery in Arleta (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Arleta offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Arleta, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Arleta, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Arleta, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Arleta, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Arleta, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Arleta, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Arleta, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Arleta, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Arleta, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Arleta!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Arleta, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.