CVS stores near me in Azusa, CA
915 E. ARROW HWY,
AZUSA, CA, 91702
101 W FOOTHILL BLVD
AZUSA, CA, 91702
809 N AZUSA AVE
AZUSA, CA, 91702
Pharmacies in Azusa, California
Azusa citizens, from college students at Azusa Pacific University to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills conveniently. There are 137 CVS pharmacies in the Azusa area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Azusa, such as when you need to catch a late flight, you will be pleased to know you can find 14 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You can even find 55 drive-thru locations near Azusa for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to go inside.
Your Azusa Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you what you need. This is extra important in Azusa, where there is so much to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Azusa, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Azusa
Azusa CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Azusa at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the N Azusa Ave location. Set up a customized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with accessing medication delivery in Azusa (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Azusa.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Azusa, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Azusa, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Azusa, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Azusa, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Azusa, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Azusa, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Azusa, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Azusa, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Azusa, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Azusa!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Azusa, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.