CVS stores near me in Brentwood, CA
3171 BALFOUR RD
BRENTWOOD, CA, 94513
1175 2ND ST
BRENTWOOD, CA, 94513
Pharmacies in Brentwood, California
You can shop at 29 CVS pharmacies in the Brentwood area, making it simple for residents to purchase their prescription medication. Travelers getting things ready before going to the airport, and Brentwood natives all can find their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Brentwood is the only solution, like when you booked a late flight. Thankfully, CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, you end up being so pressed for time that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. In such instances, the 9 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Brentwood
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you require to get through the day. In Brentwood, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Antioch Water Park. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Brentwood is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Kaiser Permanente Antioch Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Brentwood CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Brentwood pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 2Nd Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Brentwood at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer prescription delivery in Brentwood (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Brentwood.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds and everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Brentwood, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Brentwood, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Brentwood, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Brentwood, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Brentwood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Brentwood, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Brentwood, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Brentwood, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Brentwood, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Brentwood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Brentwood, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.