CVS stores near me in Burlingame, CA
1871 EL CAMINO REAL
BURLINGAME, CA, 94010
Burlingame, California Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Burlingame area is simple. In fact, there are 75 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a long-awaited trip or before beginning another year at Notre Dame De Namur University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you're catching a red-eye out of San Francisco International, and need to refill your medication to finalize your preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Burlingame. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 10 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a parking spot and run in the pharmacy.
Your Burlingame Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need. This is extra important in Burlingame, where there is so much to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky High Sports to relaxing at Stinson Beach. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Burlingame not only provides a place to fill a new prescription from Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU): Mills-Peninsula Medical Center; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Burlingame
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Burlingame pharmacies are glad to offer services to meet the requirements of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Burlingame at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Delaware Street location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Burlingame (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Burlingame.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Burlingame, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Burlingame, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Burlingame, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Burlingame, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Burlingame, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Burlingame, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Burlingame, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Burlingame, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Burlingame, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Burlingame!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Burlingame, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.