CVS stores near me in Cathedral City, CA
68-010 VISTA CHINO
CATHEDRAL CITY, CA, 92234
31575 DATE PALM DR.
CATHEDRAL CITY, CA, 92234
67750 E PALM CANYON DR
CATHEDRAL CITY, CA, 92234
Pharmacies in Cathedral City, California
The Cathedral City area has 14 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to buy the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers preparing for their next adventure and residents who require daily support can all get their prescription medication needs met. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Cathedral City, such as when you've booked a red-eye out of Palm Springs International. Thankfully, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, if you are short on time and don't want to take the time to park, the 8 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Cathedral City Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help get you what you require. In Cathedral City, this is especially important because there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're taking it all in. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Cathedral City not only gives you the ability to pick up new orders from Desert Family Medical Center; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cathedral City
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our Cathedral City pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Cathedral City at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Date Palm Drive location. Set up an individualized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Cathedral City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cathedral City provide everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Cathedral City, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cathedral City, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cathedral City, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cathedral City, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cathedral City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cathedral City, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Cathedral City, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cathedral City, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cathedral City, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cathedral City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cathedral City, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.