CVS stores near me in Cerritos, CA
13303 EAST SOUTH STREET
CERRITOS, CA, 90703
20200 BLOOMFIELD AVE
CERRITOS, CA, 90703
11525 SOUTH ST
CERRITOS, CA, 90703
Cerritos, California Pharmacies
There are 266 CVS pharmacies in the Cerritos area, which makes it simple for locals to buy their prescription drugs. College students preparing to move in for another term at Biola University, vacationers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Cerritos is the only choice, like when you're catching a late flight out of Long Beach (Daugherty ). Fortunately, you can find 24 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you find yourself so short on time that you would rather not get out of your car to go inside. In such instances, the 99 drive-thru drugstores in the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cerritos
There is plenty to do in Cerritos, including cheering on your team at Falcon Field. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever happens. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Cerritos, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from CERRITOS MEDICAL CENTER, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
Cerritos CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Cerritos are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Cerritos at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Artesia Boulevard location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Buy your meds in-store or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Cerritos (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cerritos.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Head to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Cerritos, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cerritos, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cerritos, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cerritos, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cerritos, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cerritos, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Cerritos, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cerritos, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cerritos, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cerritos!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cerritos, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.