CVS stores near me in Chico, CA
1120 FOREST AVE.
CHICO, CA, 95928
CHICO, CA, 95973
1496 EAST AVE
CHICO, CA, 95926
Pharmacies in Chico, California
The Chico area has 5 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Students looking to refill prescriptions before heading off to California State University-Chico, globetrotters packing for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of ongoing care all have their pharmaceutical needs taken care of. Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, you're running late and don't have time to park your car. Fortunately, you can find 4 drive thru pharmacies in Chico in town so you can refill your prescription and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Chico Pharmacy
There are several choices if you're looking for something to do in Chico, such as cheering on your team at University Soccer Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Chico does more than give you a place to pick up a new prescription from Chico Heart Medical Center; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Chico Services
CVS pharmacies in Chico are here to meet the requirements of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Chico at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Avenue location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Chico (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Chico.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Chico, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Chico, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Chico, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Chico, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Chico, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Chico, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Chico, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Chico, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Chico, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Chico!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Chico, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.