CVS stores near me in Colma, CA
5001 JUNIPERO SERRA BLVD
COLMA, CA, 94014
Colma, California Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Colma area. In fact, there are 21 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication because you're in need of a refill or preparing for a big getaway, we've got you covered. When you booked a flight, and have to fill prescriptions to finalize your preparation, you likely don't have a minute to spare. In Colma, you can find 3 drive-thru pharmacies for when you do not want to get out of your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Colma Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help you get the things you require. In Colma, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're taking it all in. Locating the best pharmacy in Colma not only provides the ability to fill a new order from Marshall Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Colma Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Colma are pleased to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Missouri Flat rd Suite store help our patients get rapid refills in Colma at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Colma (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Colma provide everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase everyday items as well as prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Colma, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Colma, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Colma, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Colma, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Colma, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Colma, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Colma, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Colma, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Colma, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Colma!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Colma, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.