CVS stores near me in Cypress, CA
5501 BALL ROAD
CYPRESS, CA, 90630
6835 KATELLA AVE
CYPRESS, CA, 90630
Pharmacies in Cypress, California
The Cypress area has 219 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the medicine you require in any part of town. College students looking to refill prescriptions prior to starting classes at Trident University International, globetrotters packing for an upcoming vacation and locals who require daily care all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Cypress, like when you've booked a late flight out of Long Beach (Daugherty ). Fortunately, there are 22 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you're trying to be quick and can't take the time to find a parking spot, the 81 drive-thru drugstores in town are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cypress
In Cypress, there's a lot to do, like catching a game at Boswell Field. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Cypress does more than provide a place to pick up new prescriptions from Allergy, Asthma & Respiratory Care Medical Center Cypress California; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cypress
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. Our Cypress pharmacies are glad to provide services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Cypress at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Ball Road location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Buy your refills in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Cypress (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cypress provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Cypress, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cypress, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cypress, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cypress, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cypress, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cypress, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Cypress, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cypress, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cypress, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cypress!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cypress, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.