CVS stores near me in Dana Point, CA
32900 PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY
DANA POINT, CA, 92629
32575 GOLDEN LANTERN ST
DANA POINT, CA, 92629
Pharmacies in Dana Point, California
The Dana Point area has 57 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to get the medicine you need in any part of town. College students looking to refill prescriptions prior to moving into housing at Soka University Of America, globetrotters packing for an upcoming adventure and locals in need of regular coverage all have their prescription medication demands met. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Dana Point, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, there are 7 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you are short on time and can't take the time to find a parking spot, the 16 drive-thru drugstores in town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Dana Point
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of cheering on your team or relaxing at Huntington City Beach, you'll surely find plenty to do in Dana Point. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. The best pharmacy helps you get the items you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Dana Point is the place to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to Providence Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Dana Point CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Dana Point pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Dana Point at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Golden Lantern Street location. Develop a personalized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Dana Point (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Dana Point.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Dana Point, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dana Point, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dana Point, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dana Point, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dana Point, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dana Point, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Dana Point, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dana Point, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dana Point, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dana Point!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dana Point, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.