CVS stores near me in Davis, CA
1550 E COVELL BLVD
DAVIS, CA, 95616
1471 W COVELL BLVD
DAVIS, CA, 95616
4601 2ND ST
DAVIS, CA, 95618
Pharmacies in Davis, California
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Davis area. In fact, you'll find 18 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting your medication prior to heading off to University Of California-Davis or a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip, we've got you covered. If you're catching a late flight, and need to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Davis. Along with the 2 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 5 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Davis
There are many options for things to do in Davis, like catching a game at Softball La Rue Field. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Davis, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Post Acute Care Unit: Sutter Davis Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Davis
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Davis are happy to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Davis at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Covell Boulevard location. Develop a customized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or have medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes such as medication delivery in Davis (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Davis.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription medication or everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Davis, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Davis, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Davis, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Davis, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Davis, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Davis, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Davis, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Davis, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Davis, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Davis!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Davis, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.