CVS stores near me in Downey, CA
7915 FLORENCE AVENUE
DOWNEY, CA, 90240
8008 FIRESTONE BOULEVARD
DOWNEY, CA, 90241
Downey, California Pharmacies
The Downey area has 178 CVS pharmacies, so you're sure to find one not too far away. Whether you are packing up to head to Long Beach (Daugherty ), a student starting a new term at California State University-Dominguez Hills, or a local enjoying life in Downey, you need your medication, and CVS helps you access them. Sometimes you realize you need a refill late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to discover you can find 17 24-hour pharmacies near Downey. Additionally, you will find 57 drive-thru locations near the city when you do not have time to park your car.
Your Downey Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Downey, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are out and about. The best pharmacy helps you find all you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Downey is the place to go for getting a prescription order after being discharged from St. Mary. Hospital. San. Pedro. Ca, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Downey CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Downey are glad to provide services to meet the requirements of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Pacific Coast Highway store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Downey at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through managing prescription refills, medication delivery in Downey (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Downey.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Downey, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Downey, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Downey, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Downey, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Downey, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Downey, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Downey, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Downey, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Downey, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Downey!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Downey, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.