CVS stores near me in Eagle Rock, CA
1030 COLORADO BLVD.
EAGLE ROCK, CA, 90041
Eagle Rock, California Pharmacies
You will find 237 CVS pharmacies in the Eagle Rock area, which makes it a snap to get your medication. Students getting ready to move in for another term at Occidental College, vacationers packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Eagle Rock is the only choice, such as when you're catching a late flight out of Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena. Fortunately, you can find 20 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, you end up being so short on time that you can't get out of your car to go inside. In such instances, the 73 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Eagle Rock Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of cheering on your team or laying on the sand at Palisades Beach, you're sure to find something fun to do in Eagle Rock. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Eagle Rock does more than provide a place to pick up a new prescription from Dignity Health - Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Eagle Rock
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Eagle Rock are glad to provide services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Eagle Rock at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists. Set up a customized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with processes including prescription delivery in Eagle Rock (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Eagle Rock offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Eagle Rock, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Eagle Rock, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Eagle Rock, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Eagle Rock, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Eagle Rock, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Eagle Rock, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Eagle Rock, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Eagle Rock, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Eagle Rock, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Eagle Rock!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Eagle Rock, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.