CVS stores near me in Eastvale, CA
Eastvale, California Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Eastvale area. In fact, there are 122 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a fun getaway or prior to starting another year at West Coast University-Ontario, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you're catching a red-eye out of Ontario International, and have a prescription refill to finish your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Eastvale is what you're looking for. In addition to the 11 24-hour pharmacies, there are 46 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Eastvale
There is so much to do in Eastvale, such as cheering on your team at Chino Executive Offices. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what you choose to do. Locating the best pharmacy in Eastvale not only gives you the ability to fill a new order from Kindred Hospital Ontario; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Eastvale Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our Eastvale pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Eastvale at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Schleisman rd location. Create an individualized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Eastvale (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Eastvale.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription medication and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Eastvale, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Eastvale, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Eastvale, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Eastvale, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Eastvale, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Eastvale, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Eastvale, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Eastvale, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Eastvale, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Eastvale!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Eastvale, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.