CVS stores near me in Emeryville, CA
1555 40TH STREET
EMERYVILLE, CA, 94608
Emeryville, California Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Emeryville area is a piece of snap. In fact, you'll find 96 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip or a student filling your prescription before enrolling at Samuel Merritt University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're catching a red-eye out of Metropolitan Oakland International, and need to fill prescriptions as you are hurriedly packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Emeryville. Along with the 4 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 15 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Emeryville Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Emeryville, where there is a lot to doóincluding enjoying Rosie the Riveter/World War II Home Front National Historical Park. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Emeryville is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Emeryville Occupational Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Emeryville
Emeryville CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the 40th Street store help you find prescription drugs in Emeryville at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with accessing medication delivery in Emeryville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Emeryville.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Emeryville, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Emeryville, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Emeryville, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Emeryville, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Emeryville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Emeryville, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Emeryville, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Emeryville, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Emeryville, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Emeryville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Emeryville, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.