CVS stores near me in Encinitas, CA
129 N EL CAMINO REAL
ENCINITAS, CA, 92024
455 ENCINITAS BLVD.
ENCINITAS, CA, 92024
1010 N EL CAMINO REAL
ENCINITAS, CA, 92024
Pharmacies in Encinitas, California
There are 33 CVS pharmacies in the Encinitas area, which makes it simple to find your medication. Vacationers packing up before going to the airport, and Encinitas natives all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Encinitas is your only solution, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, you could be so short on time that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. When that happens, the 10 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Encinitas Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require. In Encinitas, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you have to be able to handle what comes your way and to truly enjoy your day. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Encinitas, you are looking for one that provides medication refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Encinitas Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are available at our Encinitas pharmacies to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Encinitas at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with managing prescription delivery in Encinitas (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Encinitas.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Encinitas, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Encinitas, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Encinitas, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Encinitas, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Encinitas, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Encinitas, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Encinitas, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Encinitas, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Encinitas, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Encinitas!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Encinitas, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.