CVS stores near me in Folsom, CA
2790 E BIDWELL ST
FOLSOM, CA, 95630
1005 E BIDWELL ST
FOLSOM, CA, 95630
9479 MADISON AVE
FOLSOM, CA, 95630
430 BLUE RAVINE RD
FOLSOM, CA, 95630
Folsom, California Pharmacies
You can shop at 45 CVS pharmacies in the Folsom area, making it easy to find your prescription medication. Vacationers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Folsom is your only choice, such as when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Also, you could be in such a hurry that you can't take the time to find a parking spot. In such circumstances, the 12 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Folsom Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Folsom, this is extra important, as there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Livermore Park Water Park. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Folsom, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Mercy Hospital of Folsom, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Folsom Services
CVS pharmacies in Folsom are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Folsom at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Blue Ravine Rd location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing prescription delivery in Folsom (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Folsom.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Folsom, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Folsom, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Folsom, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Folsom, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Folsom, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Folsom, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Folsom, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Folsom, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Folsom, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Folsom!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Folsom, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.