CVS stores near me in Fort Bragg, CA
150 S MAIN ST
FORT BRAGG, CA, 95437
Pharmacies in Fort Bragg, California
If you're looking for a prescription refill in Fort Bragg, your search is over. The pharmacy at the South Main Street CVS can happily meet your pharmaceutical needs. With a central location, the pharmacy is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters getting ready to hit the road, and everyone in between. Occasionally, you're in a hurry and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Fort Bragg. You might have other times when you need to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, like when you're doing a little quick packing on your way to a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Take a look at the information on the South Main Street CVS to see what services it has.
Your Fort Bragg Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you need to get through the day. In Fort Bragg, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're enjoying the local attractions. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Fort Bragg is the place to go for prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Fort Bragg CVS Pharmacies Services
Fort Bragg CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Main Street store help you get prescriptions refilled in Fort Bragg at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Fort Bragg (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fort Bragg offer ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Fort Bragg, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fort Bragg, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fort Bragg, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fort Bragg, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fort Bragg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fort Bragg, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Fort Bragg, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fort Bragg, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fort Bragg, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fort Bragg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fort Bragg, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.