CVS stores near me in Foster City, CA
987 E HILLSDALE BLVD
FOSTER CITY, CA, 94404
Pharmacies in Foster City, California
The Foster City area has 87 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to refill prescriptions prior to moving into housing at Notre Dame De Namur University, travelers preparing for an upcoming trip and residents in need of regular care all have their pharmaceutical requirements met. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Foster City, such as when you booked a red-eye out of San Francisco International. Thankfully, there are 3 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, if you are short on time and would rather not take the time to find a parking spot, the 12 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Foster City
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you require. This is especially important in Foster City, where there is so much to doólike laying on the sand at Point Molate Beach. Finding the best pharmacy in Foster City does more than give you the ability to get new orders from San Mateo Medical Center; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to get through your day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Foster City Services
CVS pharmacies in Foster City are here to meet the requirements of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Hillsdale Boulevard store help you get medication refilled in Foster City at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer medication delivery in Foster City (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Foster City.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Foster City, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Foster City, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Foster City, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Foster City, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Foster City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Foster City, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Foster City, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Foster City, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Foster City, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Foster City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Foster City, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.