CVS stores near me in Fountain Valley, CA
17136 MAGNOLIA ST.
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA, 92708
Pharmacies in Fountain Valley, California
The Fountain Valley area has 159 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to locate the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to Vanguard University Of Southern California, vacationers preparing for their next trip and residents in need of daily support all have their prescription medication needs met. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Fountain Valley, like when you need to make a late flight out of John Wayne Orange Co. Fortunately, there are 17 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, if you're trying to be quick and can't get out of your car to shop, the 57 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Fountain Valley Pharmacy
In Fountain Valley, there is plenty to do, like cheering on your team at Jaguar Stadium. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Fountain Valley, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you need.
Fountain Valley CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Fountain Valley are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Fountain Valley at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Magnolia Avenue location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Fountain Valley (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fountain Valley.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription meds and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Fountain Valley, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fountain Valley, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fountain Valley, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fountain Valley, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fountain Valley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fountain Valley, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Fountain Valley, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fountain Valley, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fountain Valley, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fountain Valley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fountain Valley, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.