CVS stores near me in Fullerton, CA
2200 N. HARBOR BLVD. (NEC)
FULLERTON, CA, 92835
455 NORTH STATE COLLEGE BOULEVARD
FULLERTON, CA, 92831
1893 W MALVERN AVE
FULLERTON, CA, 92833
200 W ORANGETHORPE AVE
FULLERTON, CA, 92832
Pharmacies in Fullerton, California
Fullerton citizens, from college students at California State University-Fullerton to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs without going too far. There are 214 CVS pharmacies in the Fullerton area to help provide the medicinal care you need. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Fullerton, such as when you have to catch a late flight, you will be pleased to know CVS has 20 24-hour pharmacies near town. You can also find 87 drive-thru pharmacies near Fullerton for those times when you're trying to save time and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fullerton
There is so much to do in Fullerton, such as spending the day thrill-seeking at The Adventure Lagoon or catching a game at Titan Stadium. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Fullerton, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Saint Jude Medical Center Cd, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Fullerton
CVS pharmacies in Fullerton are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the North State College Boulevard store help our patients find medication in Fullerton at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing prescription delivery in Fullerton (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fullerton.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Fullerton, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fullerton, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fullerton, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fullerton, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fullerton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fullerton, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Fullerton, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fullerton, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fullerton, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fullerton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fullerton, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.