CVS stores near me in Garden Grove, CA
12031 BROOKHURST STREET
GARDEN GROVE, CA, 92840
12100 HARBOR BLVD
GARDEN GROVE, CA, 92840
13831 BROOKHURST ST
GARDEN GROVE, CA, 92843
Pharmacies in Garden Grove, California
You can shop at 179 CVS pharmacies in the Garden Grove area, which makes it a snap to get your medication. College students living on-campus at West Coast University-Orange County, travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Garden Grove is the only choice, like when you've booked a red-eye out of John Wayne Orange Co. Fortunately, CVS has 19 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you end up being in such a hurry that you would rather not take the time to park. In such circumstances, the 68 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Garden Grove
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require. In Garden Grove, this is extra important because there is a lot to doóincluding enjoying a day of having fun at Great Wolf Lodge Water Park | Southern California. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Garden Grove, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
Garden Grove CVS Pharmacies Services
Garden Grove CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Harbor Blvd store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Garden Grove at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Garden Grove (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Garden Grove provide everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items and prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Garden Grove, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Garden Grove, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Garden Grove, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Garden Grove, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Garden Grove, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Garden Grove, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Garden Grove, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Garden Grove, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Garden Grove, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Garden Grove!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Garden Grove, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.